Here follows important information regarding all rentals. Please read thoroughly.
Rental Agreement must be read through; initialled in each indicated area; signed and dated. To book a rental, Arcand Party Tents Inc. requires a 50% non-refundable deposit, along with a copy of the signed Rental Agreement.
- All permits are the responsibility of the customer. Building permits are required by almost all municipalities. Book locates with ONTARIO ONE 1-800-400-2255 at least 2 weeks prior to your event to ensure that we can erect the tent.
- Prior to commencement of installation, the customer shall identify the location of underground pipes, wires, sprinkler systems, septic systems, or other utility; and in the event of default, the customer agrees to indemnify and save harmless Arcand Party Tents Inc. in the event of damage.
- Customer agrees to clear site upon which equipment (i.e. tent) is to be installed, of all other structures and other impediments (clothes lines, hydro, cable and phone lines etc.).
- Arcand Party Tents Inc. is not responsible for damage to ground or any paved portion of the site, nor of damage to trees, shrubs, flowers, or adjacent land resulting from the installation of equipment.
- If the terrain is not suitable to securely hold the type of stake normally used (one inch by up to four feet) the customer agrees that there shall be additional charges for water barrels, special posts, drilling, or other means and equipment required to secure the tent/equipment.
- If the property is rented, Arcand Party Tents Inc. requires a letter of permission from the landowner acknowledging the consequent damage caused by the stakes.
- Arcand Party Tents Inc. is not liable to the customer for any delays or non-compliance of contract caused by weather, vandalism, explosion, fire, strike, civil insurrection, or commotion beyond the control of Arcand Party Tents Inc.
- Although Arcand Party Tents Inc. only uses flame resistant materials in our equipment, we do not warrant that the equipment is fire proof or fire resistant. The customer shall take every precaution to prevent fire and neglect in this regard. The customer will make good any damage suffered by Arcand Party Tents Inc. THIS INCLUDES KEEPING SPITS, BBQ’S, FIRE PITS, SMOKE AND ASH AWAY FROM TENTS. INFORM YOUR CATERER TO KEEP THEIR SMOKE ETC. BLOWING AWAY FROM THE TENT. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLEANING/DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE CATERER.
- Under no circumstances does Arcand Party Tents Inc. guarantee “water tightness” under the tent, and assume NO liability for damage caused by moisture, dampness, or water.
- Regarding decorations: ensure that lights will not mark the tarp. Do not use duct tape or any other adhesive material. Do not use staples on posts or tarp. Fishing line woks best to tie up decorations, as it can be easily removed without causing any permanent damage. Decorations must be removed before pick-up.
- Tent must be completely cleaned out prior to pick-up, with the exception of anything belonging to Arcand Party Tents Inc.
- The customer is responsible for obtaining the requisite liability insurance. The customer shall also take all necessary precautions to prevent loss or damage of equipment from vandalism, theft, defacement, arson, and or other unlawful behaviour; and in the event of loss or damage, the customer is responsible to reimburse Arcand Party Tents.
- Tent /Tarp Replacement fees in event of damage: Negligence costs for tarp (tops of the tent) are specific to the style of tent. For example: 20 x 20 Marquis Tarps ($3000) are not repairable as they are engineered in one piece. A 20 x 80 tent has four 20 ft sections, so if just one 20 ft section (approx. $4500 ea) is damaged, the customer would only be expected to replace the damaged section. Your insurance may want a replacement cost for the whole rental in case everything is damaged. Please call for your specific replacement cost.
- Tent sides must be kept clean from grass, mud, smoke (BBQ, citronella, fire pits etc.) and urine. It takes 3 people to move each side as they must be kept off the ground at all times. Sides must be left hanging – just fold back if not needed. A cleaning fee will be charged in case of neglect. In the event that the sides are not cleanable, the customer is responsible for the replacement of the damaged sides. Replacement fees are as follows: 20ft white side - $400 plus shipping and taxes 20ft windowed side - $800 plus shipping and taxes 45ft white side - $750 plus shipping and taxes 45ft windowed side $1150 plus shipping and taxes
- Tables are heat sensitive; do not place candles, mosquito rings, hot pots, or buffet servers, or any other hot object, on tables. Protective wood covers are available – please notify how many are required. Table replacement values: 5ft round table - $100 each plus shipping and taxes 6 ft square table - $65 each plus shipping and taxes
- Bistro chairs, high back white plastic. Replacement value should they be damaged: $25 ea.
- Fridge on Trailer: Fridge requires a dedicated 15amp service. It has one hundred feet of heavy duty extension cord. The unit needs to sit 12 hours before plugging in; and 24 hours when it is stocked to get it to the desires temperature. Please notify Corey immediately 24/7 at 613-229-5037 if you feel the fridge isn’t working properly. Arcand Party Tents Inc. will make every effort to fix the problem, or replace the unit. If the unit is not fixable/replaceable a full refund for rental of unit will be given. Arcand Party Tents is not responsible for spoiled food.
- The 50% deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE